Mission and Vision
Global Sickle Cell Alliance’s focus is to improve the quality of life for all affected by sickle cell disease, and related disordersGlobal Sickle Cell Alliance (GLoSCA) is a global non-profit organization providing a forum for all persons, agencies, organizations, health groups, and businesses to unite with the common cause to stop the Sickle Cell injustice and join the efforts to find a cure.
Membership is open to individuals, private NPO/NGO, health departments, corporations and others who are interested in working towards the eradication of sickle cell.
Visit our website, glosca.org, to learn more about our organization and the services we provide to the Sickle Cell Community. We appreciate your generous tax-deductible donation
Our vision is greater access to quality medical care and human services for the global sickle cell community through an international network (pending an acceptable cure).
- Provide better access to current and accurate information;
- Empower individuals and advocacy organizations;
- Facilitate and support the establishment of SCD newborn screening and comprehensive health care management programs
- Promote best clinical practices and translational research;
- Reduce SCD related morbidity and mortality rates
- Foster collaborations, exchange of ideas, and active partnerships globally
- Leverage voices to stop health and social injustices at the global level;